Tuesday, January 7, 2014

A Background of Tyler Pineda

My name is Tyler Pineda. I was originally born in Long Island, New York, but I was raised in Lawrenceville and Winder, GA. I have a twin brother named Taylor. I moved to Gwinnett County when I was seven years old and attended second grade at Kanoheda Elementary school. I only lived in Gwinnett County for a year before moving to Barrow County to a small city called Winder. Many people pronounce it as (WIN-DER). However, we pronounce it as (WINE-DER). I attended County Line Elementary where I was a Bandit from 3rd to 5th grade. I went to Richard B. Russell Jr. Middle School where I was considered part of the “Dog Pack” from 6th to 8th grade. Last, but not least, I graduated High School from Winder-Barrow High School, the very home of the “GG” Bulldoggs. I was always into sports throughout my childhood from playing Soccer since I was born until I was in 6th grade, to making a different transition to playing both Football and Basketball through Middle and High School. I signed a Football scholarship to Reinhardt University in February 2012 where I was the 22nd committed player. My number is 47 on the field. I’m a very outgoing person whose goal in life is to become a Sports reporter/Analyst in the near future. Upon graduation of Sports Studies and Communications, I plan to get my Master’s degree from either the University of Georgia or Kennesaw State University, where I will finish up my football career if given the opportunity and become closer in hopes of becoming a successful person doing what I love doing most.  

No comments:

Post a Comment